If you are a new visitor to FreelanceMom we would like to take this opportunity to welcome you to our special community of women and moms!
You might be asking, “So, Where Do I Start?” Below are things you can DO TODAY just to get you thinking and to get started.
Here’s the thing – There are countless ways to start a business and be self-employed. Whether it is a business you run on the side or a full-time endeavor.
But, How do you know what is the right choice for YOU? Try these:
- 3 Simple Steps to Finding the Right Business for You
- 18 Insanely Quick Actions to Find Your Perfect Home Business
Need Some Ideas? Start here to get your creative juices flowing.
- Sensational Online Business Ideas
- Virtual Income-Generating Ideas for Mom Entrepreneurs
- 8 Unconventional and Fun Ways to Make Money Online
- If You Had a $1000 to Launch an Online Business What Could You Get?
- Direct Sales Companies For Women
Want to see some examples of women and moms who have created a business using a kick-ass unique selling proposition and learn how to create your very own?
What makes you unique?
- Discover Your USP
- 10 Examples of Women and Mom Owned Businesses with Kick-Ass Unique Selling Propositions
Networking, Events and Organizations
- 30 Places for Women and Mom Entrepreneurs to Connect with Peers
Learn how this mom runs a $1M Online Bachelorette Party Store.
- Meet Steph Storm of HouseofBachelorette.com.
Learn how this mom turned a $1400 unemployment check into a six-figure consulting business.
- How to sell your expertise with Ann Levine of LawSchoolExpert.com
Discover why moms are ditching their corporate jobs to become self-employed.
Three women who have found success blogging and why.
And there’s more…
…….So make sure you enter your email address, and sign-up for Freelance Mom’s Community Updates.
To learn more and gain insights from other women who have built a business, plus other great tips, sign up to join the FreelanceMom Community. It’s FREE.
Outside of this, our website is full of rich information and content that will be able to address questions or challenges you might be experiencing.